My journey to living a healthy lifestyle and being a competitive athlete has given me insight to many challenges one encounter. This has enable me to bring a higher level of understanding about hydration, and the value of drinking the right type of water.
Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Definitely promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal.
Why is 75% of all Americans are suffering from chronic dehydration . A survey conducted by New York Hospital and Cornell Medical Center found that 75% of its 3,003 subjects were net fluid loss from chronic dehydration
Go Pure - pod.com
As a triathlete I feel more hydrated and my stamina is amazing after changing my water to Kangen
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.
Changing from drinking water to strong cleaning water is easy!
Feb 23, 2009
LA Times Front Page Story... A grime-fighter, but wait! There's more! Electrolyzed water cleans, degreases and treats athlete's foot. The solution is replacing toxic chemicals. By Marla Dickerson
Now KANGEN water for being the healthiest drinking water on the planet, filled with powerful antioxidants.
know that with the Kangen Water® Electrolysis technology, you can easily and efficiently produce water that has the power to both clean and disinfect with the touch of a button? The Kangen Water Electrolysis process separates tap water into alkaline and acidic water.*
It's a kitchen degreaser. It's a window cleaner. It kills athlete's foot oh and you can drink it. Sounds like the old "Saturday Night Live" gag for Shimmer, the faux floor polish plugged by Gilda Radner. But the elixir is real. It has been approved by U.S regulators. And it's starting to replace the toxic chemicals Americans use at home and on the job. Researchers have dubbed it electrolyzed water – hardly as catchy as Mr. Clean. But at the Sheraton Delfina in Santa Monica, some hotel workers are calling it el liquido milagroso - the miracle liquid.
Strong Kangen Water pH 11.5* NOT SUITABLE FOR DRINKING
• Cleaning power... Strong power to clean and dissolve
• Excellent extraction effect
• Dissolving power Strong power to dissolve and break down Tough on grease stains and grime Use the added power of Strong Kangen Water® to remove tough grease stains. Also great for yellow toilets stains, wiping counters, cleaning floors and carpet, drains, and other cleaning implements.
That's as good a name as any for a substance that scientists say is powerful enough to kill anthrax spores without harming people or the environment. Used as a sanitizer for decades in Russia and Japan, it's slowly winning acceptance in the United States.
A New York poultry processor uses it to kill salmonella on chicken carcasses. Minnesota grocery clerks spray sticky conveyors in the checkout lanes. Michigan jailers mop with electrolyzed water to keep potentially lethal cleaners out of the hands of inmates. In Santa Monica, the once-skeptical Sheraton housekeeping staff has ditched skin-chapping bleach and pungent ammonia for spray bottles filled with electrolyzed water to clean toilets and sinks. "I didn't believe in it at first because it didn't have foam or any scent,” said housekeeper Flor Corona. “But I can tell you it works. My rooms are clean." Management likes it too. The mixture costs less than a penny a gallon. It cuts down on employee injuries from chemicals. It reduces shipping costs and waste because hotel staffers prepare the elixir on site. And it's helping the Sheraton Delfina tout its environmental credentials to guests. "It's green. It saves money. And it's the right thing to do," said Glenn Epstein, executive assistant at the Sheraton Delfina. "It's almost like fantasy."
pH is a value that represents the ratio of hydrogen ions in water, with a pH of 7 being neutral, a pH of greater than 7 being alkaline and a pH of less than 7 being acidic (having oxidizing properties).
Kangen Strong Acidic Water® pH 2.5 NOT SUITABLE FOR DRINKING
• Disinfecting power... Excellent disinfecting effect
• Cleaning power... Antibacterial Strong disinfecting power without harsh chemicals Strong acidic water has extraordinary disinfecting properties. Electrolyzed acidic water was accepted for food product disinfection in June of 2002 in Japan. It is used to disinfect food items, washing and cleaning of food production facilities among a wide number of other uses. Use for cleaning cutting boards, knives, and wash rags: It kills common germs that are normally found around the kitchen.** As testimony to its power, 2.5pH water is used in many top Japanese hospitals to sterilize operating rooms and surgical equipment. **Note: Strong Acidic water can be corrosive if left on metal items. So please rinse and wipe with dry towel after cleaning,
Actually, it's chemistry. For more than two centuries, scientists have tinkered with electrolysis, the use of an electric current to bring about a chemical reaction (not the hair-removal technique of the same name that's popular in Beverly Hills). That's how we got metal electroplating and large-scale production of chlorine, used to bleach and sanitize.